Protecting Your Information
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for LifeCanvas. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will delete/use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email, address or telephone, all numbers available on our website.
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
you should contact us
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card details), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. While we use encrytion to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing or custmer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computer/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.